If you’re passionate about caring for animals, great at communicating with co-workers and customers, and enthusiastic about a career in veterinary medicine, we want to talk to you!
Fallon Animal Clinic is a small-town practice in need of an additional Associate Veterinarian. Established in 1963 by the late Dr. Fallon, his mission continues to guide our practice of medicine today: we strive to offer quality, affordable and sensible options for every furry family member. Loyalty to this mission is reflected by our staff members, many of whom have been with the clinic for over twenty years. Our 2.5 doctor size has also served our community well, but we have achieved enormous growth and we’re excited to expand our team!
Although we stress sensible care, we have a variety of services and tools to provide the gold-standard. We are proud to offer a full range of soft-tissue surgeries in addition to dentistry procedures. We also have access to digital radiography, laser therapy, and in-house lab to run diagnostics. For patients in need of further care, we have established working relationships with many specialists and facilities around New England. We are always happy to provide referrals to the best veterinary medicine has to offer.
For more information, or to apply, please email Alina Smith at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are proud to offer:
- Production-based compensation (base salary $80,000 – $100,000)
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $40,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
We are located in Lunenburg, MA, approximately one-hour northwest of Boston and twenty minutes from the New Hampshire border. Lunenburg offers all the benefits of living in a smaller town with big-city amenities just a short drive away. Our community is very safe, offers easy access to restaurants and shopping, and our school district is top-notch.