As our community continues to work together to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we’d like to take a moment to provide you with an update on the precautions our hospital is taking to ensure the safety of our patients, clients and employees.
Hospital Cleaning Protocol & Staff Illness
Our hospital continues to observe the CDC’s recommendations on disease prevention, handwashing and cleaning protocols, as well as guidance on managing staff members who are displaying flu-like symptoms and/or have tested positive for COVID-19.
Clients Affected by COVID-19
If you or a member of your household have tested positive for COVID-19, are displaying flu-like symptoms and/or have traveled to a high-risk area within the past 14 days, we ask that you please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment and discuss your pet’s treatment options. Additionally, if your pet is in need of a prescription medication or food refill, please contact us to discuss our current pick-up protocol.
COVID-19 Risks for Pets
According to the AVMA, CDC and WHO, there is no current evidence to suggest that pets can become sick from the COVID-19 virus or be a source of infection to humans or other animals. Research is continually underway and we encourage clients to continue to monitor the situation via the AVMA (www.avma.org) or CDC (www.cdc.gov) websites.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Hours of Operation
MONDAY 8:00 AM – 5:00PM
TUESDAY 8:00 AM – 5:00PM
WEDNESDAY 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
THURSDAY 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
FRIDAY 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
SATURDAY 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM*
*Limited appointments available on Saturdays, please call ahead for availability.
We are currently taking sick animal appointments as priority. There is a wait for routine vaccination appointments. We will get you in as soon as possible. We want to thank all of you for your patience during this difficult time.
• Masks are required for all interactions with our staff.
• Clients are still not allowed to walk into our clinic. However, you may accompany your pet for his/her appointment. Please call 978-345-4429 when you arrive and a staff member will instruct you through our procedure.
• All clients must wait in their vehicle and not enter the clinic unless otherwise instructed by a staff member.
• Food and medication pickups can be arranged with the front desk. Call 978-345-4429, order and pre pay for easy curbside pickup.
• Payments for food/medication pick-ups will be transacted by phone. 978-345-4429
PLEASE NOTE: THAT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD OR ANYONE YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELED, HAVE A FEVER OR RESPIRATORY/FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, WE ASK THAT YOU ASK SOMEONE HEALTHY TO BRING YOUR PET TO THE CLINIC ON YOUR BEHALF.
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION OF COVID-19: CDC, American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health COVID-19 online resource centers.